I serve the Emerald Coast! Whether you are looking to buy or sell real estate I'd love to help you accomplish your goals. I'm a US Air Force Veteran, local homeowner of 20+ years, and Top Agent with Coldwell Banker. After living all over the world (both my husband and myself served in the military 30 years combined)we are happy to call the Emerald Coast home. Please let me know how I can help you. I'm a dedicated and empathic professional who cares about the details.
REALTOR® & USAF Veteran
Fort Walton Beach | Niceville | Destin | Navarre | Miramar Beach
Agent of the Year Coldwell Banker Fort Walton Beach and USAF Veteran, Experienced Real Estate Professional, Emerald Coast REALTOR®. I will be an empathic, helpful partner for buying or selling your home.
I enjoy my career, care about my client's investments, and thoroughly enjoy helping people!
- I'll take time to listen to your real estate needs and work diligently to help you reach your goals
- You'll recieve a full-service approach combined with strategic marketing and my willingness to go the extra mile to ensure the least amount of stress possible during your home buying or selling experience
- As a top agent, I have relationships with agents in the area and will use my network to help you buy or sell a home within your desired timeline
- When you list your home with me you get an experienced qualified professional. This includes professional photography, a marketing/advertising plan, and a detailed market report with your complementary home valuation.
- As a 20 year local homeowner, I know the area well and can help you find what you are looking for
- Feel confident in your investment. I'll use my negotiation skills to help you get the best out of your investment.
- I'll support you through the entire process. Have questions or concerns, I make myself available to suit your needs
Call or email me today and let's talk about how I can help you!
(850) 999-3889 or email@example.com
Masters Degree in Psychology, Cambridge University, England
Bachelors Degree, Psychology, Univ. of West Florida, Florida
Pricing Strategy Advisor, National Assoc. of Realtors®
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS), National Assoc. of Realtors®
Emerald Coast Assoc. of REALTORS® Leadership Development Program Graduate
Professional Development Committee, Emerald Coast Association of Realtors®
Grievance Committee, Emerald Coast Association of Realtors®
Community and Military Outreach Committee, Emerald Coast Association of Realtors®
Okaloosa Island Beach Cleanup, Various organizations
Animal Fostering, Road Dogg Rescue
My husband Ben, recently retired from 23 years of active duty Air Force service so we are happy to have him home with our 2 children! We love exploring and visiting our state parks. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats, all rescue animals who actually rescued us! In my free time I love spending time withy my family, whether out enjoying a walk at Turkey Creek or a day at the beach. We also have a few local spots for fishing. We also enjoy cooking at home or dining out at our local restaurants, bottom line, I love food! Ask me about your favorite cuisine and I will happily recommend a place.
I'd love to help you accomplish your real estate goals, please call me 850-999-3889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org