Whether you're a first-time home buyer in search of your dream home, a seller looking to get the most of your investment, or your looking for a second home on the Emerald Coast, working with a dedicated real estate professional can make all the difference.
I deliver unmatched customer service, and my genuine desire to see your property goals come true makes me the go-to resource for all your real estate needs. For sellers, I take full advantage of Coldwell Banker's® marketing tools to ensure that your property is broadly promoted on a variety of channels, including major real estate websites, and my negotiation skills are second to none. For buyers, I effectively analyze the local market and target trends to help you find the perfect home at the right price.
If you're looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, let's talk today!
REALTOR® & USAF Veteran
Fort Walton Beach | Destin | Niceville| Mary Esther| Shalimar | Navarre| Valparaiso | Gulf Breeze | 30-A
Experienced Real Estate Professional, USAF Veteran, Research Psychologist, and Military Spouse. I'll be an empathic, helpful partner for buying or selling a home. My family calls the Florida Panhandle home and I'd love to work for you.
I thoroughly enjoy my career and love helping people!
- I'll take time to listen to your real estate needs and work diligently to help you reach your goals
- You'll reecieve a full-service approach combined with strategic marketing and my willingness to go the extra mile to ensure the least amount of stress possible during your home buying or selling experience
- I have a special skill set that allows me to assess my customers needs and develop a strategized marketing plan, including being your listing concierge.
- When you list your home with me you get the backing of Coldwell Banker locally, nationally, and internationally. Most 'Ethical Company' year after year.
- Knowledge of family friendly neighborhoods and expertise of area features
- Feel confident in your investment. I'll use my strong negotiation skills. I am a mediation expert.
- I'll support you through the closing and beyond; I genuinely care about my clients!
Call or email me today and let's talk about how I can help you!
(850) 999-3889 or email@example.com
Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Florida
REALTOR®, National Association of Realtors
Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS® (ECAR) Member
ECAR Community & Military Outreach Volunteer for 2 years & at Present
Emerald Coast Assoc. of REALTORS® Leadership Development Program
Honorably discharged Veteran, US Air Force
Health Services Management, Active Duty U.S. Air Force, Eglin Air Force Base
B.A. Psychology, University of West Florida
MPhil. Social & Developmental Psychology, University of Cambridge
I am currently in my second year of service on the Emerald Coast Assoc. of REALTORS® (ECAR) Community and Military Outreach Committee and am also a member of the ECAR Leadership Development Program.
As an active duty Military Spouse, Mom of 2 incredible children, I love spending quality time with my family by enjoying a morning at the beach or an afternoon exploring Turkey Creek. When I'm out touring homes I enjoy trying new cuisines and dining at local restaurants, so feel free to ask me about a local cuisine, chances are I've tried it!
In my free time I might be out fishing or camping, especially in spring or fall. You might find me reading story time at my son's school or at a piano recital for our daughter. We regularly visit the dog parks with our mini Schnauzer, Baxter. I also volunteer my time on Hurlburt Field and Eglin Air Force base including Fisher House clean-ups and other events.
I'd love to learn about your real estate needs!